Welcome and warmest wishes!
We cordially invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “3rd International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering” to be held in Berlin, Germany during June 18-19, 2020.
Aim of the Conference:-
Our aim to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international premier enlightening and networking connection between Professors, Scientists, Industry experts, Engineers, Students & research community to exchange experiences and challenges related to development and scaling up of advanced Chemistry & Chemical Industry.
Chemistry2020 takes advantage of this opportunity to share your insight with the global experts and participants from Chemistry, Chemicals & Materials, Process safety, Energy, Fuels, Natural Gas, Renewable Bioproducts, Waste Management sectors.
We are proud to announce the following leading global experts are Plenary Speakers:
- Prof. Vesselin Shanov, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Prof. Andrey Dmitriev, Ural Federal University, Russia
- Prof. Arieh Ben-Naim, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Prof. Jean-Claude Charpentier, University of Lorraine, France
- Prof. Alexander Buzynin, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
This Chemistry2020 summit will provides attendees with an unparalleled opportunity to connect, learn and grow their research & business, feature latest release in the world of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biobased Chemicals Technology scale-up, Project Finance, Policy, National Markets and more with a core focus on the Industrial, Chemicals and Business alliances defining the national advanced chemistry & chemical industry.
With its strong focus on innovative approaches, the conference offers a platform for scientists or researchers working in different areas of Chemistry to learn of the new ideas that could help them advance their own research and make new professional relationships and collaborations.
Reasons to attend Chemistry2020(objective):
- Meet up with 42+ countries experts and influencers face-to-face
- Chance to win Best Presentation award
- To create networks in the research community at an international level
- Hear about the Latest Scientific Discoveries news
- Increase your awareness of new trends happening in your area of interest
- Networking for future collaborations with Academic & Industry Expert
- Build & Grow Your Professional Network
- Engage with experts and get your specific questions answered
Your Presence at Chemistry2020 will be a rewarding experience. It is designed in such a way that it provides an opportunity to meet up with 42+ countries people from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them.
Come be a Part of it....!☺
Events Starts in